Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are any of you planning anything special for the new year? I only plan to get to fish with more people (other than Bill) Not that hes bad mind you. I just need to meet more people. I hope this certain person still plans something this summer for special kids Im personally looking forward to that! Im still hunting for that 2# crappie for the wall, but most important for me is to teach my 5y/o girl how to fish without getting bored and throwing rocks in! Lets hear what your plans are? glenn

·
Registered
960 Posts
My plans are to have as much time to fish as possible, which is hard with the hectic work scheduel I have..Spend more time looking for a new job:eek:

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
I guess mine will be to try to catch as many of the different kinds of fish we have in Ohio. Also break some bowfishing records this year.;)

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
this year (hopefully)will be a good one.planning on putting up a new pole barn in the spring,then come fall i'm heading out west for my 1st ever elk hunt.i can't wait!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
this up and coming year i`m going to plan a couple events for the kids and disabled outdoorsfolks. not real sure where or when but i am going to do it.

i tried contacting several organizations(sp?) but didn`t get a reply. so i guess if you want it done you have to do it yourself.

jiggy i still have you in mind. after the holidays settle down i`ll get with you and see what we can work out.

Merry christmas and a Happy new year,

Bubba

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds good man! Im sure something will end up coming together where we can enjoy kids faces light up! Glenn

·
Registered
261 Posts
I will help where I can too. I am limited in time as my wife works opp. shifts as I do but just ask and I will see if I can help. Even if it's just a little something I will do what I can.

Bill

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Bubbahunter thats a very kind thing to do. I'm going to have to check into that in my area.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey desperader(sp) If things go well Im sure your knowledge will help out! Why not ? Maybe it could be a yearly thing!! Glenn

·
Registered
405 Posts
My plans for the next year are

#1...get a new job....(Old one stinks but at least I am working)
#2....spring turkey hunting here in Ohio and in Kentucky....if $$$ comes in there is a chance for Texas and maybe New Mexico
#3...getting ready for next fall's hunting (Ohio,Ky and Texas)

#4..if I get bored....fish a little:D ;)

·
Registered
96 Posts
thanks guys i`m sure i could use all the help i can get. i`ll make a post in a couple weeks to see who wants to get invovled and to get any suggestions. i`m sure with all the help that has been offered this will be a blast to do and i`m sure there will be some new friendships made.

Bubba

1 - 12 of 12 Posts