close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pater Wildlife

Discussion in 'Ohio Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by Cincycreech, Aug 26, 2012.

1. So bow season is drawing near.. An the small bit of property I have permission to hunt is not looking promising what so ever.. I've personally never hunted public land before. So really just looking for pointers, tips any kind of light you guys wanna shed would be great.

I swung by Pater today just to give it a glance. Looks pretty decent well Atleast from walkin in a few steps. Has anyone ever bowhunted here? Is it over hunted? Is it worth scouting an finding a few spots I wouldn't mind setting a stand up in? If you've hunted there anyone ever walk up on ya? Really just any experiences would be great.

Thank you!

2. I went last year on the Saturday of gun season and I couldn't move without seeing somebody. There was sign all over, but lots of people. I was thinking about trying it for early bow hunting this year.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

3. Thats what i'm afraid of.. i was thinking about scouting this week. Really just want to do a bunch of work then when it comes down to bow season.. See more people than deer.

4. In between Oxford and Reily.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

5. Oh, gotcha. I don't make it that way to much.. Just in the my old school day's.