Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seen bigfoot today! I got this patch of hair but he got the best of me and took off!

I was walking the path from putting my cameras back out and found it on the trail. No tracks either. Its really thick i think to thick for deer but maybe wrong.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
You get the dogs I got the pitch forks tourches and my 40 let's getem!!!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Looks too thick to be deer hair this time of year but I could be wrong. Summer coat is short and reddish.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
buddy of mine said horse but its way long but to short for tail. I was at a horse trail. How about bear?

·
Registered
51 Posts
My professional opinion is armadillo. My unprofessional opinion is possibly long hair wild dog? However im still thinking armadillo yeah im pretty sure its got to be a dillo.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
My professional opinion is armadillo. My unprofessional opinion is possibly long hair wild dog? However im still thinking armadillo yeah im pretty sure its got to be a dillo.

My professional opinion is that you are drunk. Haha

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors

·
Registered
206 Posts
"I'll tell you who it was, it was that damned Sasquatch!"

·
Registered
207 Posts
Definitely sasquatch americanus....

Difficult to tell. I can't really discern the length but could be from a grey fox or coyote per chance..

·
22,528 Posts
I seen bigfoot today! I got this patch of hair but he got the best of me and took off!

I was walking the path from putting my cameras back out and found it on the trail. No tracks either. Its really thick i think to thick for deer but maybe wrong.
Looks like some hunters Toupe':D:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts