close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Our chat room

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by mrfish/OH, Dec 25, 2002.

1. Let's try to get that thing off the ground. I used to love to chat in the old BPS room. I hope to see it become a big success. Why don't we all try to log on at a certain day & time to get used to it.
    With the holidays it might be a little tough, but maybe anyone who's logged on , maybe we could all log in there too. Just an idea. Maybe after 7:00 PM or maybe all the time everyday ?;)
    I don't know how it's going to be moderated or not, but I know that's what killed BPS from sponsering theirs. Kids & rude people came on & ruined it. Steve.....are you going to have moderators for it too ?
    I'm looking forward to it !!

2. I've tried to chat on this room, but the only person I have had the pleasure of chatting with is Steve. Seems like no one is ever on, when I can chat.

3. I went on it when it said two other people were chatting and when I got there I didn't see anyone there. I guess we just have to sign in when we go to the forums and see if anyone wants to chat.

Bill

4. I will check out the chat tonight at 7pm, then agin at 11:30 pm, to see who is on:)

5. I have logged into the campfire twice and when it idles for a while apparently it logs you out and closes the page. I don't like that very well. Can't stay logged in to wait for anyone else to get there.

bill

6. I have been in quite a few times I have had the pleasure of being joined by zfish bubbahunter lakeraider steve and a few others whos names escape me at the moment .. my apologies:eek: :eek: I try to vist it later in the evenings ... I will make an attempt to get in around 7pm tonight if possible:D :D At sometime tonight I have to go searching for the winning powerball ticket ...any pointers:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

7. Steve

Steve Staff Member Admin Mod

We have to log people out after a certain period of inactivity. If you really want to stay on type a short word or something once in a while. If it weren't for this too many system resources would be burned when someone doesn't exit properly.

8. Okay.....

I'll try again......Jack...it's time !!:)

9. we had about 9 people in at one time tonight I am sure things will start picking up once the word gets out

10. I agree......

A spendid time was had by all !;)