close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Osta state shoot...

Discussion in 'Ohio Traditional Archery' started by coonskinner, Aug 27, 2012.

1. THIS WEEKEND...SAT.AND SUN....this is the one to go to:bouncy:...MORE STUFF TO LOOK AT AND BUY...BOWS,NEW,USED,COLLECTORS/ARRAHS/BROADHEADS/LEATHER GOODS/KNIVES ETC!!!THE PLACE to ask questions about trad.archery...about setting up trad.bows!!!shooting tips!!!and having a good time...nice courses...this is the last shoot of the year,this is the biggest shoot,more vendors...be there or be square...:biggrin:

2. oh i dint mention...you can camp out here for free...make a weekend of it if you feel like it...bring the family...a freind or two...i can say this...theres usually a guy there that sells used bows,a lot of em...if you look good he has some priced very reasonable...i'm giving away one of my sources...so you get a good buy on a nice bow...geeze i'll even meet you there and help you...:Dbut the guy will treat you right and can be very helpful ...got everythang from kids bows to hunting poundage bows...its the best place to get a deal...i know...i'll be there...:biggrin:

3. ttt...:bouncy:

4. Ttt...:D

5. TTT...:bouncy:

6. Ttt...
    ?:D

7. my...uh...understanding is you can set up camp as early as thursday:bouncy:...so for someone that wants more bang for the buck...dang...and its free...correct me if thats wrong mr.jamie miller...:Dalso there is 2 courses...holy hotdog...thats a lot of animals out there to be shot at...jackson is a neat place...lots of room...theres a big giant green field i doubt you can shoot an arrah across...and of course yuh got those wonderful se ohio woods...man youre in the heart of deer country...stop along the way...beat on some landowners doors...these farmers here will let yuh hunt for free...give it a try...if yuh git there look me up...youll know me...:Dalways like meeting guys from the site...theyre really nice guys when you meet em in person...heh heh heh...really...see yuh in jackson...itll be fun...:biggrin:

8. TTT...:biggrin:

9. TTT...:bouncy:break out those recurves boyz...:bouncy:

10. Ttt...:D

11. the trad.boyz are setting up camp...:D

12. OK George - i think we all got it - dang :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::whistle::mischeif:

13. YOU GOIN...:mischeif:

15. dang i thought youd have that horny recurve down there...:biggrin:

16. Well it over a 4 hour drive one-way - that kills it fo muh - dang :whistle::mischeif:

17. you could fly in tuh jackson county airport...prolly cheaper than drivin...:biggrin:

18. muh arms are to short :yikes: - dang :whistle::mischeif: - but i did have a nice long visit with Hoot, Karen & Billum and the BEC shoot - where wuz u and Wendy Sue :confused: