Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

OS.com Interactive Map

9K views 37 replies 30 participants last post by  Kevin in Ohio 
#1 ·
I've started an interactive map for OhioSportsman.com members to show where we all hang our hats.It shows what area of the state(s) we all hail from.

It's very simple-just enter your user name and zipcode and upload a photo. (if you desire)

It's a good way to see who lives close to you among those who frequent this site and may offer a good way to hook up with some new huntin' and fishin' buddies !!

Thanks to all !!

I'll get this thing started :

http://www.frappr.com/ohiosportsman

See less See more
#16 ·
I agree.Maybe we could get one of the "Mods" to take care of that for us.

"sticky please"

As of this morning there are 22 of us on the map from all over Ohio. Indiana and North Carolina are represented as well.

It's great to see the response and to put a face with the members here on Ohio Sportsman.

#20 ·
Well I started this thread and created this interactive map almost 3 years ago.I know we have a lot of new members since this time and thought I'd bring it outta the archives and see if we could get a few more to join in.

It's been cool to see where everyone is from. You never know, you might just find a new buddy by sharing our desire to be in the outdoors by getting together with some of our neighbors to hunt,fish and get some shooting time in.

We have almost 200 members posted now !!

Check it out at www.frappr.com/ohiosportsman

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.