Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
The problem is finding a location were some number of people can hunt. There used to be a Ohio Sportsman's Deer Camp in the past. I haven't seen mention of that for a while. I'm curious about what happened to the crew.

·
Premium Member
2,827 Posts
I had forgot all about the deer camp guys. Man that would be fun!

·
Registered
5,704 Posts
It would be fun to do a weekend and make it a squirrel hunt similar The Hunting Public's public land challenge series (but with squirrels instead of deer) or Gamo's Squirrel Master Classic.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It would be fun to do a weekend and make it a squirrel hunt similar The Hunting Public's public land challenge series (but with squirrels instead of deer) or Gamo's Squirrel Master Classic.
I am new to these forums. But if there is a group willing to go, I am willing to help set it up.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Let's look at something decent in size. State run and all. Saltfork, Dillion, Wayne, or Vinton. Meet at dawn on a weekend, split up in to two man team. As a social small game hunt.

·
Registered
5,704 Posts
Bumping this up. I think a camping and squirrel hunting trip this fall sounds mighty fine. We should start this discussion again. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts