Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be held Sept 7,8,9-2012. At Lima ,Ohio at the Allen Co Fairground.
Doors open at noon on Fri. and close at noon on Sun. Will have dealers,trapping and skinning demos, everything trapping. For convention info contact Mike Bruns-419-733-3144.For dealer space contact Chuck Firestone330-831-8078

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Nice,I plan on attending this one....

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Administrator
5,398 Posts
Any fur trading going on.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will have reps there from the two auction houses in Canada.But don't think anyone will be buying.

·
Registered
631 Posts
only a few miles from me. will be there the entire time. if ya see the "apple pie hill gang" sign in the camping area, stop by and introduce yourself. with the name you can see we have a good time.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wanted to stop by the Apple Pie Gang last year.But was busy with convention duties.Hope to get to see you guys this year!!

·
Registered
419 Posts
with the nta convention being so far away , its going to be a big show , lots of new out of state dealers are coming plus the bunch of dealers that always show up. NAFA and FHA are both going to be doing fur handling demo's , kids demo's , trap setting contest's , free cookout to all who attend on friday evening , the saturday night benefit auction is always alot of fun . trapping demo's will be held all 3 days.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts