close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ohio Deer & Turkey Expo

Discussion in 'Ohio Turkey Hunting' started by atrkyhntr, Dec 30, 2002.

1. Anybody going and what are the dates this year?

2. The Deer & Turkey Expo is March 14-16

I"ll probley go one day depends on work.

3. I'm going to try to go. If I can get a day off work.;)

4. Definitely will go on Sat. if I go this year! Got to crowded on Sun last time I went. Must be family day, baby carridges & kids slowed things to a standstill at times. Guess ya gotta get there early and leave early!----TF

5. I'll be there on Friday. It's not near as bad on Friday as Saturday. It is so crowded in there on Saturday you can't even turn around without bumping into someone.

6. A waste of time and money,To much on turkey not enough on deer ,Should be called ohio turky show,Also need some venders for archery and hunting to purchase some stuff.To many outfitters trying to push over price hunts,Not going

7. Not enough turkey...... move deer stuff out LOL

TOO MANY GUIDES ????? A hand full there at most :confused:

Biggest pro is way too crowded... money hungry..... :mad:

8. I'll agree there are alot of Outfitter Services there and alot of turkey accessories but I like looking at that stuff. I do think they need to seperate the three. That way if a guy is just wanting to loook for deer related items he can and doesn't have to deal with all the other things. I enjoy the Outfitters the most, those guys are a hoot to talk too. I talked to one from Wyoming last year for almost an hour. He guides part of Wyoming and part of South Dakota.

9. I plan to be there Sat. I'll be getting together with friends from out of town/out of state for dinner. The expo is all about exposing your wears and services to the hunting public. Wonder how the economy will impact it this year?

10. dreamer,i agree,the turkey stuff is taking over.probably because of the timing.id like to see one in sept. here in columbus.

11. Me to george more on deer hunting than turkey hunting sept would be great just right before season opens talked about getting your blood boiling.

12. well maybe soon i think they have one near cleveland before deer season.

13. I would have enjoyed the expo if they could expand the aisleways so you can move through them at your pace. I got claustrophobic last time and left before spending the $$$ I had for it.:( The wife ended up using it for other stuff .:mad: ;)

14. yes it do get purrty crowded.but i go anyway.all huntin stuff is there,all types...meet people haven't seen over winter...

15. I will be there working. Stop by and chat for awhile. I think it is booth 848. Anyway, it is Ohio Ducks Unlimited. I'll be there all day Sat and Sunday

By the way, we are holding a great raffle. Names to be drawn at our State Convention in Toledo in June. Tickets are $5 a piece or 5 for $20

Here is the list of prizes

16ft Fisher All Welded Boat, Mercury 25 Motor, and trailer.
    Benelli Super Black Eagle 12ga
    Browning White Lightning 12ga O/U
    Ruger Red Label 12ga O/U
    Franchi Alcione 12ga O/U
    H&K Fabarm Red Lion 12ga
    DU Browning BPS 28ga
    DU Stoeger Condor O/U
    Benelli Nova 12ga
    DU Marlin .22 Rifle
    Browning Fire Proof Safe
    Horton Black Hawk Crossbow Package
    API Grand Slam Super Star Climbing Tree Stand
    $750 Gander Mountain Gift Card
    $500 Gander Mountain Gift Card
    $250 Gander Mountain Gift Card
    DU Special Edition Canvasback Decoy
    DU Special Edition Wood Duck Decoy
    DU "Fruits of Your Labor - Wood Ducks" Framed Print
    Terry Redlin Framed Print

16. Man, I would love to win all that stuff, but I can't be there! ANywyas, have fun while you are there...that seems like one job that would be fun!

17. sorry yuh can't make it lureboy,its a hunters paradise...