Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another example to the depths that Obama will stoop. Resulting to Chicago style intimidation against citizens and their kids.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/romn...-enemies-list/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012...my-kids-video/

It is not enough to go after the man you are running against, he is going after the donors and their families. Honest hardworking entrepreneurs are being targeted and smeared. Obama is trying to send a message, if you oppose me and donate to my opponent, I will come after you with all I have to destroy you. Obama actually hired detectives to follow Romney donors and their families to dig up anything they could use.

I actually knew this guy growing up. He and a next door neighbor started up the company he now runs. He created several thousand jobs in his local economy with his efforts. He built his company up from nothing to a multi-billion dollar company today.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
That's a new low. But I'm sure hen3ry will have something to say about it. to set us straight about Obama and to justify it.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
341 Posts
Romney and the republicans don't do anything like this? It's ok for the republican party to do things like this but if the dems. Do it or are at least accused of doing it they are just plain un-American. Hypocrites.

·
Registered
14,763 Posts
Romney and the republicans don't do anything like this? It's ok for the republican party to do things like this but if the dems. Do it or are at least accused of doing it they are just plain un-American. Hypocrites.

All politician become hypocrites once they "move" to the D.C. hood.

·
Banned
624 Posts
That's a new low. But I'm sure hen3ry will have something to say about it. to set us straight about Obama and to justify it.
Rather than just take this story at hand as is wrongly depicted in the topic title... you should all visit http://www.keepingGOPhonest.com which is at the center of this made up story and judge for yourselves how bad it is.

I particularly like the way the articles admit that there is no proof of any stalking or investigating being conduct by Obama, but that it sounds like something Obama would do. The only references to investigating anyone's kids come from the media's investigation and all quotes and characterizations of these donors listed on the Obama site come from other original articles that are linked to from the keepingGOPhonest.com page.

BTW: did you notice that The Blaze is still running "birther" stories?

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rather than just take this story at hand as is wrongly depicted in the topic title... you should all visit http://www.keepingGOPhonest.com which is at the center of this made up story and judge for yourselves how bad it is.

I particularly like the way the articles admit that there is no proof of any stalking or investigating being conduct by Obama, but that it sounds like something Obama would do. The only references to investigating anyone's kids come from the media's investigation and all quotes and characterizations of these donors listed on the Obama site come from other original articles that are linked to from the keepingGOPhonest.com page.

BTW: did you notice that The Blaze is still running "birther" stories?
It's not just the blaze, this story has also been in the major news networks. So you are saying Obama is not behind it? It just happens that people who are linked to his campaign are requesting records on the private citizens and their families, but he is not aware of it.:coco:

It's not just something that "sounds like something he would do", it is something he is doing.

·
Banned
624 Posts
It's not just the blaze, this story has also been in the major news networks. So you are saying Obama is not behind it? It just happens that people who are linked to his campaign are requesting records on the private citizens and their families, but he is not aware of it.:coco:

It's not just something that "sounds like something he would do", it is something he is doing.
Some guy named Wolf that was once a law clerk for the Senate Democrats (not linked to the Obama campaign in any other way) has a new job with a Private Investigation firm out of D.C. and was looking for public records on people listed as the top donors to the Romney campaign.

According to the story, "Although there are no records indicating that Fusion or Wolf have been paid by the Democratic National Committee, Strassel notes that 'it is not uncommon to hire a less controversial third party, which then hires the researchers.' "

There's no evidence except a WSJ reporter's hunch. The video you posted a link to has the donor openly admitting on FOXNews that requests for info about his kids have come from "news" organzations.

Have you even bothered to visit the keepingGOPhonest.com site to see what this is all about or do you just judge things on face value without doing any research of your own?

Once again... is this topic one of the important issues that we need to discuss instead of equality of rights for everyone?

·
Banned
624 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts