close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Numero Tres de Dos Mil Dieciocho

Discussion in 'Ohio Trapping and Varmint Hunting' started by HunterGKS, Apr 14, 2018.

1. After watching Tarzan’s New York Adventure on TCM, I decided to check the rock pile for whistle pigs at 11:20 this morning. I got to the north side of the barn & glassed the rock pile from right to left seeing nothing until I got to the drive lane on the west side of the pile. There was a pasture piggy grazing in the grass thinking it was a gas, gas, gas. It stood up on it’s hind legs & instantly fell over backwards without even flopping.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Alright!!!!!!

I've taken one step closer to my first outing. Last night I made sure the scope on the .17hmr was accurate. Just needed a small tweak. Unfortunately I had to work today until 1pm. Then I pruned some blueberries until it started to rain at around 3:30pm. Ugh! This weather is killing both my ability to work around the farm and my ability to play outside. Grrrr.

But I'm thoroughly enjoying seeing someone else getting in on some woodchuck action!

HunterGKS likes this.

3. Thurs & Fri were gorgeous here. I was finally able to roll my yard but had to tie myself onto the 4-wheeler as the wind kept blowing me off. Never saw the 1st g-hog. Today has been kinda ugly. It was misty rain when I got this 1. Now the temp has dropped, it's been raining off & on all day, & the wind has picked up again. I am so freaking tired of this weather!!!! At least it's supposed to be better on opening day. (Hope I didn't just jinx us.)

bluedog likes this.