Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
I wasn't sure where to put this so I figured I'd put it here. I'm not here to write an introduction, I'm here looking for someone to hunt/fish with this fall. My names Josh, I'm 41 and I live in Stark Co. I plan to do a lot of steelheading this fall and winter and I'll be hunting turkey and deer as well. The only problem with my plan is the fact that I have nobody to do it with. I'm looking for a new hunting/fishing partner. I know it's kind of a commitment, but I promise ya, I'm a cool guy,a safe and knowledgable outdoorsman, and I'm commited to the hunt.
If you're looking for someone to fish, hunt, and share some good times with, hit me up and let me know what your interests are.

......somehow I feel like i'm writing an online dating introduction.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Hey Guys,
I wasn't sure where to put this so I figured I'd put it here. I'm not here to write an introduction, I'm here looking for someone to hunt/fish with this fall. My names Josh, I'm 41 and I live in Stark Co. I plan to do a lot of steelheading this fall and winter and I'll be hunting turkey and deer as well. The only problem with my plan is the fact that I have nobody to do it with. I'm looking for a new hunting/fishing partner. I know it's kind of a commitment, but I promise ya, I'm a cool guy,a safe and knowledgable outdoorsman, and I'm commited to the hunt.
If you're looking for someone to fish, hunt, and share some good times with, hit me up and let me know what your interests are.

......somehow I feel like i'm writing an online dating introduction.
That's what I was thinking. Kind of took me back, there. :yikes:Good luck with your quest.

RGJZ06

1 - 3 of 3 Posts