Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

Not drawn...again!

2K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  mjd020208 
#1 ·
Well, another wasted effort for me for the controlled hunts. I applied for all the deer hunts and was shut out- 7 or 8 years running now. Hmm??? ;)

#5 ·
I put in for 10 different hunts and was not drawn for any of them. About 8 years in a row I have not been drawn. Wonder why they dont post the names anymore of people that are drawn.

#6 ·
Just checked and got drawn for Revenna gun hunt! First time I've ever been drawn in 6 years. Anyone know much about this hunt. My phone isn't allowing me do open the links right now.
Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9800; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.600 Mobile Safari/534.8+

#7 ·
Just checked and got drawn for Revenna gun hunt! First time I've ever been drawn in 6 years. Anyone know much about this hunt. My phone isn't allowing me do open the links right now.
Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9800; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.600 Mobile Safari/534.8+
there are some very nice bucks up there..I hunt a farm directly behind the Ravenna Arsenal and have a few bruisers on cam....

i did not draw my saltfork Archery....:irked:.....

#10 ·
I got drawn in 2010, they will assign you to an area. You will be given either a either sex or antlerless only. The areas have guides that will point you to areas the deer will be moving. Ours was right on, saw lots of deer, saw some really nice ones checked in. You'll have fun.

#17 ·
Anyone who drew Revena PM me And I'll send you a map. I should find out in the next couple of days if I got drawn from National Guard Hunt there thay don't select till 8 Sep and mail out the winners. I did get drawn for 2 waterfowl hunts this year, so I'm pretty excited about that.

#22 ·
Quit Donating my wife and my money last yr. lots of corruption with these hunts. Have heard of people getting in these hunts cause "they new someone". I am sure some get in fair and square. But some not. There are lots of b&c bucks in arsenal. When my mother worked there in the 90s she was ae to take me and my brother in fishing. Only place I ever saw a live 200 + inch nontypical. Many monsters while fishing. But these were not in hunting zones. Good luck to those who got drawn

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.