Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, another wasted effort for me for the controlled hunts. I applied for all the deer hunts and was shut out- 7 or 8 years running now. Hmm??? ;)

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
Also made my annual donation - but i did hit twice in the past - dang:whistle::mischeif:

·
Super Moderator
3,037 Posts
how do you know if you got drawn?
Login to the "manage my account" tab on the ODNR site. This is in the wild ohio customer center. Once you login there is a drawing application and relults tab.

I got lucky!:bouncy:

·
2,026 Posts
I put in for 10 different hunts and was not drawn for any of them. About 8 years in a row I have not been drawn. Wonder why they dont post the names anymore of people that are drawn.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Just checked and got drawn for Revenna gun hunt! First time I've ever been drawn in 6 years. Anyone know much about this hunt. My phone isn't allowing me do open the links right now.
Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9800; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.600 Mobile Safari/534.8+

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Just checked and got drawn for Revenna gun hunt! First time I've ever been drawn in 6 years. Anyone know much about this hunt. My phone isn't allowing me do open the links right now.
Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9800; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.600 Mobile Safari/534.8+
there are some very nice bucks up there..I hunt a farm directly behind the Ravenna Arsenal and have a few bruisers on cam....

i did not draw my saltfork Archery....:irked:.....

·
Registered
129 Posts
Are you from the louisville area.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Not my year, either. :irked:

·
Registered
501 Posts
I got drawn in 2010, they will assign you to an area. You will be given either a either sex or antlerless only. The areas have guides that will point you to areas the deer will be moving. Ours was right on, saw lots of deer, saw some really nice ones checked in. You'll have fun.

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
I didn't get drawn either, but I've been on two controlled hunts in past years so I am ok. Don't mind giving a few extra bucks to the DOW anyway. Congrats to all who got picked. You will have a good time! :) :) :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
The reason they dont publish results is they dont want any body to see how fixed it is. (father son husband wife) both get drawn Humm:shhh::rolleyes:

·
Registered
153 Posts
hey lacure would you mind divulging some of that info in pm if necessary, i got drawn for the oct. 27 hunt pretty excited I'm trying to get all the info i can before i head up.

·
Super Moderator
3,037 Posts
hey lacure would you mind divulging some of that info in pm if necessary, i got drawn for the oct. 27 hunt pretty excited I'm trying to get all the info i can before i head up.
That hunt is antlerless only.:irked:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Anyone who drew Revena PM me And I'll send you a map. I should find out in the next couple of days if I got drawn from National Guard Hunt there thay don't select till 8 Sep and mail out the winners. I did get drawn for 2 waterfowl hunts this year, so I'm pretty excited about that.

·
Registered
153 Posts
no problem it had me a little worried when i first started looking at the results, i was hoping to have a shot at a nice buck, then seen doe only on the first day hunt and about crapped but wiped my brow when i seen the 27.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts