Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm josh..from stark co. I like fishing and hunting, bushcraft, survival, morel hunting, wild edibles..ect If ur in my area or share similar interests ..hit me up

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I didn't mean only ppl in my area, all are welcome to get in touch. Looking forward to it

·
22,520 Posts
:Welcome:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hey Josh.....seems we have a bit in common. Washington boys relocated to Stark County, common interests, new to this forum.....are you sure you're not my evil twin or something??
lol...the other Josh

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Josh.....seems we have a bit in common. Washington boys relocated to Stark County, common interests, new to this forum.....are you sure you're not my evil twin or something??
lol...the other Josh
Hell yeah man, our age difference means twins are out of the question, evil? Maybe...lol I'm in massillon. U?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'm in North Canton. I'm out that way quite a bit though. I used to do a lot of fishin in Pierce Co. when I lived in King and couldn't get out to the penninsula.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I spent the first 2 years of my life there and then moved to virginia and ended up in ohio because of family. #ARMYBRAT

J BaKe 330

·
Registered
120 Posts
A total of 16 greys and yellows this year it was the worst year yet for me.... notice I say WAS..... considering I think the season is pretty much through.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Ive never hunted morels but i would be interested in learning how/where to find them and other wild edibles in Ohio. Seems like really good information to have.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I went out today and found nothing as far as morels are concerned. Probly check a diff spot in a few hours. Its still early for morels up here. But some are finding em

J BaKe 330

·
Administrator
5,398 Posts
Yeap need a little more heat and rain.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah we def need both of those things.. Its almost as if they started and then the cold hit. Im hoping they will come up heavy for a good week or 2

J BaKe 330

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Found 14 very small grays and yellows today, one 3 1/2 inches looks like there coming up.. Gta look hard to find em. Goodd luck guys!! covered one up, will check it in a day or 2
J BaKe 330

1 - 20 of 20 Posts