Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to gander mt. Over the weekend and picked up I-kam extreme their sunglasses that have video and audio recording on them they take up to 3 hours videos by a push of one button I made a YouTube channel and I will upload fishing videos and let you guys know what to search hopefully I will have some videos up Sunday.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I got a pair for Christmas, I plan on getting some turkey footage this year

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My buddy is going to borrow them for turkeys this year if he gets one this will be his 5th bird in a row he has a good spot so hopefully he will get it on camera he said he will take out the lenses for reflection factor just a thought for you good luck this year.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
My buddy is going to borrow them for turkeys this year if he gets one this will be his 5th bird in a row he has a good spot so hopefully he will get it on camera he said he will take out the lenses for reflection factor just a thought for you good luck this year.
Yeah I did that deer hunting, just an FYI, they aren't very good for filming bow hunts. But can be mounted on your bow, just make sure the flashing light isn't visible. I found that out the hard way. Lol

·
Banned
624 Posts
I understand that when videoing anything close up, you need to look down a bit because the camera is mounted above eye level. Is there any way to adjust that?

And thanks for telling us about your new toy... toys are good.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I got the epic cam a few yrs back. Was very disappointed.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hen3ry I don't believe so I just look down a little does just fine uploaded a video on YouTube it's called west v
Branch 4/13/2012 Iam very happy with the picture.

·
Administrator
5,398 Posts
I really want a Hero 2.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts