Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back into fishing and I'm new to the area. I also bought a small fishing boat(12ft), but have no idea where to take it? I live in Sharonville area and the park down the street won't allow me to take it there. Where can I take my boat?

Where can I fish at on the LMR that I don't have to go through woods to get to?

Any other tips would be awesome! :bouncy:

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
I just got back into fishing and I'm new to the area. I also bought a small fishing boat(12ft), but have no idea where to take it? I live in Sharonville area and the park down the street won't allow me to take it there. Where can I take my boat?

Where can I fish at on the LMR that I don't have to go through woods to get to?

Any other tips would be awesome! :bouncy:
Not to many places with easy access. The ones there are usually get fished out.
Stonelick is trolling only. Not real good fishin, but it fills the void.
What about Sharon woods?
Or is it Winton woods?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
360 Posts
Tanners creek in Lawrenceburg. Run it out to the Ohio river, or go upstream past Seagrams.
I fish tanners and hit the ohio and the other streams off the river.But i would not take a 12 ft boat on the river.Just me.Tanners is also bad for guys in the big bass boats flying by you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I also bought a small boat last Fall, plan on going up to Cowan lake in Wilmington, also Acton (Houston Woods), both lakes are -10hp. If you find any other let me know, I hit Acton last Sat for a couple hours and the lot was full of boat trailers!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts