Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"New Rules"..the rules have been changed a bit..

OLD RULE ;
Although the administrators and moderators of Ohio Hunting - Ohio Fishing | OhioSportsman.com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages.
The owners of Ohio Hunting - Ohio Fishing | OhioSportsman.com reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

REPLACED WITH; " NEW RULE "

The editors of this site may edit posts at any time.

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
here we go again,seems like we been thru the adm./site bashings before...:mischeif:give it up who ever you are...this is a good and decent site...with a good leader and good mods...:D

·
Banned
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
here we go again,seems like we been thru the adm./site bashings before...:mischeif:give it up who ever you are...this is a good and decent site...with a good leader and good mods...:D
Just showing the change in rules bud. I have made no reflections on
them! Unlike your reflection ..which is inaccurate (bashings)..?

·
Banned
487 Posts
New Rule

7. Any user of these boards including moderators will be permanently banned upon receiving three warnings (strikes) as determined from the collective moderation staff.
We still maintain the right to ban anyone immediately, no questions asked.

Old Rule; Although the administrators and moderators of Ohio Hunting - Ohio Fishing | OhioSportsman.com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages.
The owners of Ohio Hunting - Ohio Fishing | OhioSportsman.com reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Since almost all of us joined under the old rules..i.e. accepting the old rules..I believe an addendum
notification is in order by the owner/editor!

·
Banned
624 Posts
I just think that we, collectively, need to remember that not all sportsmen are of one political persuasion. We come from various walks of life and have various ideas on most issues.

By welcoming and encouraging opposing views we broaden our appeal and support. We should, however, always be vigilant for the danger of censoring those with differing opinions simply because they differ. That's not the American way...

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
7. Any user of these boards including moderators will be permanently banned upon receiving three warnings (strikes) as determined from the collective moderation staff.
We still maintain the right to ban anyone immediately, no questions asked.

Old Rule; Although the administrators and moderators of Ohio Hunting - Ohio Fishing | OhioSportsman.com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages.

Since almost all of us joined under the old rules..i.e. accepting the old rules..I believe an addendum
notification is in order by the owner/editor!
Perhaps you should contact him directly and make your concern known to him personally, (the site administrator). That would cut out the middle man.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Just showing the change in rules bud. I have made no reflections on
them! Unlike your reflection ..which is inaccurate (bashings)..?
The one thing I "used" to enjoy about ohiosportsman was every topic was outdoors related and was filled with excellent information. Now the boards are filled with Political bickering and a handful of you are not capable of figuring out "when to let it go".

This morning I take a look and now another post directed at the moderators. Get over your self and let it go!

·
Registered
14,763 Posts
Like I said before, this is a sportsmans forum first and foremost.
The Politics forum was opened much much later and mostly with
reluctance in an effort to keeps politics out of the main forums.

I voted to leave the politics forum open but I'm now going to change
that vote in favor of closing it. Too much distraction and creating
to much diversion. There are other forums on the net where these
discussions can occur, we don't need them here.

I suppose we'll lose a few members who only come here to "discuss"
the politics of the day. However we will make up for that by
retention of the members who come here to escape the same.

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
Like I said before, this is a sportsmans forum first and foremost.
The Politics forum was opened much much later and mostly with
reluctance in an effort to keeps politics out of the main forums.

I voted to leave the politics forum open but I'm now going to change
that vote in favor of closing it. Too much distraction and creating
to much diversion. There are other forums on the net where these
discussions can occur, we don't need them here.

I suppose we'll lose a few members who only come here to "discuss"
the politics of the day. However we will make up for that by
retention of the members who come here to escape the same.
AMEN brother

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.