Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
U shoulda painted it army green or black then use army green and Brown on it

Thanks for the comments guys!
Tried a different thought when I painted it. I was tryin to get it to where it looked like the openness of the trees when all the leaves are off in a couple months. I will have to take another pic when leaves are all off and see then. I can always change it after season.Painted the inside all black. The deer don't seem to mind it as there is more and more sign and pics comin daily! I hope one of my girls gets a chance at any of the bucks! Will have heat,snacks and cards for the not so much action days! HAHA

The size of it is 6x6 and is 8 feet tall inside! Lots of room for them to be comfy and be able to get some film as well. Yeah its got the name of the palace already! Heck if nothin else it will give me a little better chance too! HAHA

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Yes sir wasnt knocking Ur hard work it does look good!!! And u r rite u can paint it any time. None the less after its there awhile they won't even notice it anyway

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hahaha no I didn't take it as a knock! I take all the hints and help I can get! I was just tryin to outsmart myself on it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts