Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

New food plot

931 views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  turkeybuster 
#1 ·
Well here's the new the plot me and my boy r prepareing. Got a tree to trim back yet but most is mowed close to the dirt as posible ganna cut the tree then spray it and in a few weeks run the disc through and throw and grow I had good turn out on throw and grow last year in a small clearing in the woods so I'm ganna put it in the corner of the field this year r two man ladder stand is up allready bout middle of the plot on right side

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

See less See more
#5 ·
Wheew my boy is 7 and packing more wood than a wood chuck could chuck if wood chuck could chuck wood took out 3 trees so far gota get it cleaned up an mowed on back
. Just raising them 3 out added 10yrds

#16 ·
Nice!!!!!!!!!! We are putting in two plots on one of my farms and it is a lot more work than I thought going into it. Keep it up cnt wait to see pics of it finished and growing strong.
U r correct 3 truck loads of wood to clear off the edge and two weeks of poison ivy and 4 gallons of gas it is planted as of last Saturday 8/4/12 ill go out an take a pic this weekend

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.