Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the new Fin Feather Fur is open in canton ohio before the grand opening....nice store and should give Stark county a new outdoor store to compete ..

they had nice selection to compete with Kames and good prices.

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Good to know. I go up 77 North often. They just opened a Bone Fish Grille next to an Outback there also.

·
Registered
467 Posts
The bone fish and outback are both new. We now have 4 stores for outdoor stuff I hope they keep the prices lower.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was just there a bit ago. Pretty nice store. I think they have more guns than the one in Ashland. Fishing lure selection is a little slim. Hope they get more lures in. I can see their gun prices hurting Gander Mountain.

·
Banned
624 Posts
If you're looking for ammo or any shooting/reloading supplies, there's also Dawson Enterprises on Nave just south of Massillon. No fishing or camping stuff, but a really outstanding place if you're a shooter. They've got over a million dollars worth of shotguns in their gun room.

Anyone have any idea when the Grand Opening sales start at FFF? Father's Day is fast approaching and it would be nice to let the kids know where they can get Daddy something he REALLY wants.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Its a nice place. Happy to give them business.

I hate Gander with a passion. Prices are a joke, and they show zero support for our boys in uniform, whether it be fire, ems, police or military.

Kames is nice, but one guy behind the counter kinda bugs me. Hes a bit of a jerk. No military/civil service discount either.

Dicks is a decent store, not a big selection. Happy to buy there though.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
467 Posts
I went here yesterday and it is a nice place they didn't really have a good selection of bow hunting items though.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
I'll have to check it out. It'll be a half hour closer than the Ashland store. I bought reloading equipment from them and was pretty impressed with the selection. Prices seem pretty good and found some stuff for my AR that was sold out every where else.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts