Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a place to sight in my muzzleloader and 22 around southeast columbus. Anyone know of any 100 yard range around this area? All the ones I found are over an hour away.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Dillon Sportsman Center
Dillon Sportsman Center Public Shooting Range
5200 Pleasant Valley Rd
Nashport, OH 43830

Directions: http://g.co/maps/4u8qt

Phone number and event schedules are on the website @ www.llrpc.com

Public matches, and leagues too. 5 Stand League begins on September 4th @ 4:00PM. Signup on location.

Located about 1 hour and 20 minutes East of Downtown Columbus. Just 40 minutes NE from Buckeye Outdoors.

Regular Range Hours Wednesday and Friday 4:00-10:00PM
Saturday and Sunday 9:30AM - 4:00 PM

All fields illuminated.
100 Yard Outdoor Rifle Range
25 Yard Outdoor Pistol Range
Skeet, Trap Fields and 5 Stand Sporting Clays.

$5 per hour per shooter. $5 per round of clays (25 birds). Youths 17 and under shoot free with paying adult.

The property includes a clubhouse with full restroom facilities. Shooting positions on the rifle and pistol ranges are covered and lighted. Rifle range shooting positions use heavy concrete benches and target stands are provided. The pistol range includes target stands, steel targets and bowling pins. Sand bags, staple guns and spotting scopes are available for use free of charge. Hearing and eye protection is available. We have a selection of paper targets available. The clay throwers can accommodate International speeds upon request.

Bring your guns & ammo and enjoy.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Im looking for a place to sight in my muzzleloader and 22 around southeast columbus. Anyone know of any 100 yard range around this area? All the ones I found are over an hour away.
Sure they are an hour away. You have to leave the city to shoot @ 100 yards.

While you are doing your research and compare range expense vs fuel expense in mileage to get there along with features and comforts...We'll be watching for you at the Dillon Sportsman Center when you're done. :)

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Hello,
There is a nice little club in Lancaster Ohio with 100yrd outdoor range. Send me a message or email if you are interested.

·
Super Moderator
1,408 Posts
If you want to shoot in Lancaster area shoot me a pm and you can come out to my farm and shoot and its free

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

1 - 6 of 6 Posts