Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'm with you George...GOOOOOOOOOOOO RUSTY !!
But my better half works for Lowes so i have to throw in a plug for JJ, even if i think his team mate has a thing for his jack-man:D
Mitch

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
Going with the best jeff gordan

·
Registered
146 Posts
marking this day on my calendar...

You guys are the first 2 men that i have ever heard of that like Jeff Gordon....congrats;)

Or maybe you let your wives log in under your names.

DISCLAIMER: I certainly mean no offence to any of the rainbow warriors out there. I am sure you guys are very manly. I, after all am a Rusty fan and its been awhile since he won one....so let the FUN/SMACK begin !!:D:D:D

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
JRJR JR JR all this talked about jR JR JR ,Were are all the gordan fans at here.Wife would know a car from a truck so i dont she even know who gordan is.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Always thought there was more than one reason they called him the Rainbow Warrior.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Im goin with harvick again this week.

And one questions by the way: when you think of rainbow warrior do you think of a nascar racer or a leading gay rights activist? LOL just kidding you gordon fans but ive always wondered about this guy!

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
I've always wondered myself. Why would somebody in their right mind let a fine looking woman like Brooke go. I'd be fighting tooth & nail for her to stay, to heck w/ racing!

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
Ahh that not right:confused:

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
She probably got sick of his "crap"!