• YEARLY?

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • NOT IN IT?

Votes: 21 60.0%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
Joined this club many years ago when they were promising you free gear to try out,but waited five years with no luck at trying out any free gear so gave them the boot.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Nope. Not really sure what the beneifts are and where the $$ goes. I prefer Ducks Unlimited, Smallmouth Alliance, and Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I'm a lifer, and I have met some great people through the club. As far as the club really doing much for you, it doesn't, but when one of the members has a problem, these people really stick together and look out for one another. To me it was money well spent.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Lifer for about 15 years.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Originally posted by noboatdave
They like to send you stuff then bill you for it later.
Yep and thats why I am not a member. They sent me the first book of their series and kept billing me for them AFTER I had returned the thing. I really do not like that much when they send me junk that I had never ordered

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
NAHC lifer since February. I've recieved 2 different items to try out. The one I liked was a bug repellent last spring, and this spring they gave me a turkey call to try that I wasn't really inthused with.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

???????

·
Registered
179 Posts
Been a lifer for several years
I got to test Hevi Shot loads before avable to the public
Tested a few duds also

A nice Mag. also

Johnch

·
Registered
314 Posts
The NAHC is a joke! They sucker people into becoming members, then all the money generated pays for outlandish hunting trips and fancy high-dollar guns for the top staff members.

I'll keep my money for myself to go towards my own guns and hunting trips TYVM!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts