Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my new toy. I can't wait to try it out but i need to get some fins for it first. I got a good deal off ebay and saved about $55 off the retail price.

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Looks like you have it bad!! How is the casting from that in the living room?;) :D

·
Registered
514 Posts
Hey lure ..

That's a mean lookin' Fishin' Machine:cool: ~ you'll have a blast on the ~~~~~ this year for sure!!!:)

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol! I wanted to put it in the bathtub or the hottub, but it was a no go with the folks and it was too big to fit anyways! Oh and I knocked a hole in the wall with the practice casting bobber:eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thats a nice float tube. I have one similar to it and I love it. Nice for getting into some remote fishing areas where you cant get a boat to.:)

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
:D LOL

·
Registered
129 Posts
Man I feel stupid as heck! I stared at it for five minutes, then looked at everyone elses posts! I wondered how he was spelling with this thing! Im slow today lol I hope you get some use out of it! I know I would enjoy it til a snake wanted in! Glenn:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
6,436 Posts
well one thing i hope to get in this weekend is some bigmouth bass fishin,but geeze with the sheddin an turkeys an the auction an work around the house an maybe even scoutin a couple carp(pig) holes...busy schedule

1 - 19 of 19 Posts