Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Awesome! I love watching the girls get outdoors with their fathers.

·
Registered
941 Posts
this is great! I got two very young girls and I hope they are as motivated to get outdoors as your young lady. congrats!

·
Super Moderator
3,968 Posts
this is great! I got two very young girls and I hope they are as motivated to get outdoors as your young lady. congrats!
The same!! It makes my four year old smile to see pics of girls hunting and being successful!! It shows her that girls can do these things too!! Awesome pic and awesome cat! Congratulations!!

Reactions: Kyle13

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Bs , if it makes your girl smile , I'm going to be PMing you some pics to show her .

·
Super Moderator
3,968 Posts
Bs , if it makes your girl smile , I'm going to be PMing you some pics to show her .
For sure catchdog!! She loves hunting pics with girls in them!! She always says "see dad I can do that" especially when its a younger kid hunting!! She is only four but I'm going to have to give in to her in a few years and get her a good air rifle for squirrels!! I can't leave the house to hunt anymore without her almost crying because she is too little!! Hope she doesn't grow out of wanting to go before she is old enough!!

·
Registered
941 Posts
same here! took the girls fishing today, and they were never happier. they trap and fish and want to hunt real bad. my older one (4) keeps hunting and fishing regs in her book bag and looks at them on the bus. I hope she keeps that spirit when she is older, like the young lady above. that is awsome!

·
22,534 Posts
Very cool, and in some great country as well!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts