Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,501 Posts
In 2 days, April 11th & 13th, I have found 37 morels in Vinton county. All of them where black

Reactions: bluedog

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
Took a little walk today, mostly to see if I could find some Dryad's Saddle. Ended up finding one small one that I brought home and one larger tougher one that I left. BUT I found a few nice flushes of oyster mushrooms! Very excited about that because oysters are one of my favorites. 😋😊

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
I went turkey hunting this morning. It rained the entire time. Only one good thing happened and that was that I took a walk around noon and found some oyster mushrooms in half-way decent condition. There were several others in not so good condition but with how dry it has been, I was shocked that I found any.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I went turkey hunting this morning. It rained the entire time. Only one good thing happened and that was that I took a walk around noon and found some oyster mushrooms in half-way decent condition. There were several others in not so good condition but with how dry it has been, I was shocked that I found any.

View attachment 54566
I am gonna look hard after these cool rains. Looks great!

Reactions: bluedog
1 - 8 of 8 Posts