close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

msf

Discussion in 'Ohio Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by mossyoakgirl, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Anyone know of some decent areas in msf. I have hunted the apv trails, there area of c between 2 & 3. Off hite rd. Also found somnething on 2 in henry county that runs along some power lines. I will be gun hunting. Thanks y'all.

2. Hunting publicland is more about how you hunt compared to where you hunt.

If you do what everyone else does then you'll get what everyone else does and that's usually nothing. Think outside the box.

3. mrex

mrex Staff Member Super Mod Mod Premium Member

Welcome back Paul...;)

4. Any of the areas, from my experience out there, have deer that use the properties at sometime...vague I know, but its the truth...never seen any that hold deer, as most areas are just travel corridors to something bigger and better. prbly cuz of all of the pressure it gets from every Tom, Harry and, well, you know...find these trails, don't disrupt them, hunt the right wind conditions, use scent control (spend the money on the detergent, body wash and field spray)....Surprisingly, you will find little hunter activity at the properties at the Headquarters...believe it or not, there is good deer activity there...and if we get some snowfall and accumulation prior to firearms week, you will see what I'm talking about!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2012