Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
5,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was announced that Siebert and Weatherspoon are leaving the team (transferring). Not sure who else the Bucks may have their sights on.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
They had that shooting guard form Toeldo Catholic down last week just prior to the transfer rumors. Kid looks like a dark haired Napoleon Dynomite!LOL If he can knock down a 3 pointer regularly and play defense I don't care what he looks like:biggrin: I heard form others around the state the kid isn't OSU quality, but I have no idea.

Most don't think Parker is coming to OSU.....but who knows about that either?

I trust Thad to get guys he wants and develop them; his track record shows he can do it.

·
22,806 Posts
This was Thad's call-

Basically he told Weatherspoon he needed to get a fresh start, and he didn't think Ohio State would be the best place for him right now-whether he's right or wrong, it's Matta's decision.

Sibert just wanted to play more. Sibert supposedly is transfering to Dayton.

Potential roster replacements, and Ohio State is known to be recruiting three: 6-4 guard Amedeo Della Valle, an Italian guard by way of Findlay Prep in Henderson, Nev. - Rodney Hood, a 6-8 freshman wing transferring from Mississippi State, and Anthony Gill, a 6-8 freshman forward transferring from South Carolina.

Della Valle is making an official visit to Ohio State starting today, and Gill is scheduled to visit this weekend. Hood also plans to visit, but it has not been scheduled, as of yet.

Hood and Gill would have to sit out next season as transfers. Parker is still on the list, but supposedly he is not returning calls to the coaching staff, so he may have decided to go elsewhere.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts