Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not nascar but its racing...mopar nationals are here at kirkersville national raceway...:Dbut the good part is right here in reynoldsburg...hundreds maybe over a thousand are tearing up brice road in reynoldsburg...havent been over yet but might shine up the silverado and go hunting for ram...:D

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wendy was doing donuts with her kia sportage on brice as the mopars looked on from the side line...:D

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
wendy was doing donuts with her kia sportage on brice as the mopars looked on from the side line...:D
MOPAR OR NO CAR!!!:mischeif::mischeif::mischeif:

RGJZ06

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
i'm gonna scrub up the silverado and the wheels...and go up there and get rowdy...:D
Make sure you put on the tire dressing, that will impress em.

RGJZ06

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Make sure you put on the tire dressing, that will impress em.

RGJZ06
done...i even put advanced tire squeeler on...i've already got a few dirty looks from some drifters on our street...one ram truck even stopping and staring at me...the main strip is bout 1.5 miles away and i can hear the revin and smell the rubber here at the house...wendys puttin on her shoes an we're off...oh boy...:biggrin:

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
giant party at brice and livingston...when i pulled in the parking lot i could hardly see and hardly breath from the smoke...a hot monte carlo was stealing the show...and another guy behind him blew tire...the crowd was so thick and there was just a very narrow lane for the squealing cars...kind of scary...:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts