Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hay i did not get a chance to vote for my self:D
But thats ok i would of vote for despo anyways i think he would of been and will be a good moderator for the bowfishing forum.

I knew this would happen alot, i have been into with people on the other sites about this before so this is why i asked steve to put in a bowfishing forum so maybe people that did not agree on this sport would not bother to come over and give there opions but i guess not but i like how this has been handled so far keep up the good work guys and Good luck desperado .Now let go guys lets get back to business and wackem and stackem:D

·
Registered
6,436 Posts
i believe people should be allowed to give their opinions,just don't let it drag out to where they say the same thing over and over...i'm not for throwing someone off because you don't agree with rhem...if that were the case this site will lose lots of members getting thrown off.there a lot of things on here we don't agree on

·
Registered
197 Posts
every body has a right to there opinion ,but does it give them the right to degrade or be out right rude and hostle and harassing about it, or intentionly ,and knowiling get on peoples nerves, i think we can make our points with common tackt and kindness

·
Registered
120 Posts
I am always right

It sounds to me like any one who has ever disagreed with"SPLIT TAIL" has been in the wrong..He has the nerve to call 98% of the world narrow minded..I have seen a number of guys on this site listen to what it is he has say and try to explain the reasons why they do what they do.But there seems to be no reasoning with this person..By his own admission he has been kicked off another site for doing just what he is starting to do on this site..I have looked through his past posts and haven't found where he has made a single worth while contribution to any of the boards..It seems to me that his sole purpose here is to just start trouble....I agree with what the rest of you fellas had to say about all the moderators staying nutural in all disagreements..If they see a post like this it should be removed from the boards ASAP..With so many interesting topics on the fishing boards why would you spend so much time looking at a topic you have no interest in?????

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Thanks CB!! I'm going to try to keep things on track. Your right Whit, he is a problem child in other sites and just can't play right with others. (I don't mean to make fun of him or call names.)
He was told the answers to his questions and still wanted to argue. But let move on the positive things like sticking some pigs!!;)

·
Registered
6,436 Posts
i agree carpwarrior,he went overboard and i believe everybody here tryed there best to be understanding of his point but he failed to recognize this and kept it up to rile people but i believe everybody did well under the circumstances and all was handled right...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts