close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Merry xmas

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by Farmbear, Dec 20, 2002.

1. I just would like to wish everybody a merry xmas & a happy new year. God bless.:)

2. Have a safe and happy holiday season. Merry Christmas:cool:

3. Have a Very Safe Holiday and Have a Happy New Year!!!!!:)

4. Merry Christmas Farmbear

~ And Everyone Else on Board :)

.. May you all Hang a Hog in 2003 !!! :)

:) :)

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2002
  6. Have a Merry White(i hope) Christmas.
    And have a great New Year.
    Pawclaws,pretty cool!:)

Good luck to all the smoke polers on Friday!

7. Happy Holidays To Everyone. Looks like this forum is really picking up members. Maybe sometime we could get a hunt going together......

8. Have a blessed & Merry Christmas

May we all have a happy & safe holiday. :)

9. Merry Christmas, I wish we could make it home for the holidays this year. We made it for T-giving, but we're staying down South for X-mas.

Tomorrow's high will be 67 degrees. Kinda feels funny for Christmas.

TF

10. It's not as pretty as pawclaws

Hey paw...are those eggs done yet? I always get hungry when I see that....come to think of it, I'm always hungry anyway!!
    [​IMG]
    ;)

11. Xmas eve and theres already 1 inch on the ground, what else could I want! Happy holidays to all!! Glenn

12. Oh MrFish, we don't serve those eggs until tomorrow! Plop them right on top the Bob Evans sausage gravy made from the original recipe style. Got that piled on top of split home made buttermilk biscuits still steamin' when I break them in two. Put a tall pile of crisp hash browns with a layer of onion and sprinkled with cheddar cheese. Set along side with a scalding hot cup of Gevale' Columbian slow dripped in a Krupp's cone filtered caraffe with chlorine remover. Then after breakfast, round about 11ish it's time for home made scones with fresh farm butter, strawberry preserves, and a cup of rich cocoa. I'd tell you what I got planned for lunch; but, I got to go get something to eat!! :eek: