close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mercury outboards

Discussion in 'Sell - Buy - Trade Hunting and Fishing Goods' started by LakeRaider, Dec 21, 2002.

1. Wanted- 7.5, 9.8,9.9,15,20 hp merc mota's. Not running to excellant condition. 2 stroke or 4 stroke. Also buying Mercury parts . Thanx- LakeRaider""

2. Ive got a 91/2 Evinrude (1965) In mint condition. I also have every plug that has ever been in it since brand new Stand and cover goes too!

3. Asking price? (american$)

Got a pic? Thanx, LakeRaider""

4. I cant figure out how to post pics! I do have some! Id like to get at least 300.00 out of it! Everything works just fine! I can email pics is the only thing I know how to do. Glenn

5. Check your PM

Sent ya my email address. LakeRaider""

6. Sent two pics! Let me know if you want any more and what you need to see! Glenn

7. A friend of mine has I think a Johnson 10 hp 1956 with remote tank new in the box don't think the motor has ever been run other than at the factory . he plans to start using it next summer I can't talk him out of it ,he has origional sales receipt, I think a dealer gave him the red a$$ ,about a trade, I would just like to have it in the family room. any idea what I should offer him ?

8. Watch out

Everyone will say you have a small Johnson lol I would say its value is $200 I have several that run an in good condition. Gave $75 for ea. LakeRaider""

9. small johnson

your right I have a small Johnson .I just bought it for $50. put it in the family room.does not look like it has ever been run. not a scratch on it . ;)

10. You offering 200.00 for mine, come and get it! I need it out of my kitchen! Glenn

11. Gettinjggy

Sent ya an email. LakeRaider""

12. Sent you a pm my outlook isnt working. Glenn

13. Hey LakeRaider.....you Vette? ;)

14. Hey tpet You miss him dont you? I think it is him! Havent seen him at GFO.Glenn

15. Well, thought I saw a post in the past from Vette on GFO looking for all Merc outboards ;) He's a Merc man. LOL

16. Hehehehehhe!

Hey tpet. No,its not me. LOL LakeRaider"":cool: