Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted- 7.5, 9.8,9.9,15,20 hp merc mota's. Not running to excellant condition. 2 stroke or 4 stroke. Also buying Mercury parts . Thanx- LakeRaider""

·
Registered
129 Posts
Ive got a 91/2 Evinrude (1965) In mint condition. I also have every plug that has ever been in it since brand new Stand and cover goes too!

·
Registered
129 Posts
I cant figure out how to post pics! I do have some! Id like to get at least 300.00 out of it! Everything works just fine! I can email pics is the only thing I know how to do. Glenn

·
Registered
251 Posts
A friend of mine has I think a Johnson 10 hp 1956 with remote tank new in the box don't think the motor has ever been run other than at the factory . he plans to start using it next summer I can't talk him out of it ,he has origional sales receipt, I think a dealer gave him the red a$$ ,about a trade, I would just like to have it in the family room. any idea what I should offer him ?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Watch out

Everyone will say you have a small Johnson lol I would say its value is $200 I have several that run an in good condition. Gave $75 for ea. LakeRaider""

·
Registered
251 Posts
small johnson

your right I have a small Johnson .I just bought it for $50. put it in the family room.does not look like it has ever been run. not a scratch on it . ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts