close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Looking for a project Jeep

Discussion in 'Sell - Buy - Trade Hunting and Fishing Goods' started by Basementdweller, Jan 12, 2003.

1. Looking for a jeep, landcruiser or something similar for my son and I to rebuild. He seems pretty handy and I would like to give us something to work on together. It could be running or not....I am just looking for something that has all of the pieces.

2. I don't know if this fits the bill or not. I have a 1978 Dodge Ramcharger Custom. It is a original 440 w 113,000 miles. It is a 4-wheel all the time truck. Avg. 9 mpg. It runs decent, could probably use a valve job. The body is all there but is not in the best shape. The body was restored by an amatuer years ago (before I bought it) and could use new floors and some body panels. It does have some newer parts on it. It has newer tires, shocks, brakes, transfer case, radiator, starter, blower motor(heater),battery, etc. It has been driven less than 1,000 miles in the last three years. I hate to get rid of it but my wife would like to see it go in favor of a newer truck.

3. Old Bronco

Personely I like old Broncos. I think it would make a better all around vehicle than jeep.

4. I like old broncos also and to be real honest they are more fit to be a hunting vehicle. They are hard to come by and the price is way up there usually.

Moon....appreciate the offer but I think that is a little more truck than I am looking for. My uncle had a trailduster of similar vintage and man did that thing rust.

5. Basmentdweller- I figured I would try, if nothing else, my wife can't say I am not trying to market it!:D Good luck in your search!