Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since the last lease post was closed before i could chime in i just wanted to add my 2 cents. LEASING SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2000.00 a year to hunt a property:yikes:. thats ridiculous, you could take that 2 grand and enter the controlled hunt lottery 500 times. you only get one buck a year , for 2 grand? gets me sick.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
You can pay to hunt with a guide for cheaper then that haha

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i would love to know what these guys do for a living, it would cost me 8000.00 bucks to lease that land to hunt with my family.way out of my price range. i could take the kids to disneyland twice for that amount.and thats before the 4.00 gas prices.hell i could probably go on an african safari for that much.

·
Registered
372 Posts
i would love to know what these guys do for a living, it would cost me 8000.00 bucks to lease that land to hunt with my family.way out of my price range. i could take the kids to disneyland twice for that amount.and thats before the 4.00 gas prices.hell i could probably go on an african safari for that much.
How about this 1 guided elk trip (5 days, food and lodging provided) 4k.
http://www.coloradoelkcamp.com/Elk_Hunting_Prices.html
And this is what I found on a quick search, you can get it a lot cheaper I'm sure.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how about this, 900 of the finest angus beef strip steaks you have ever set your eyes on. beats venison any day of the week. steak for breakfast , lunch, and dinner sounds great to me.

·
Registered
372 Posts
how about this, 900 of the finest angus beef strip steaks you have ever set your eyes on. beats venison any day of the week. steak for breakfast , lunch, and dinner sounds great to me.
I'm a prime rib man myself, I've seen costco 7.19/lb. Let's see....$8000/$7.19 is :yikes: 1112 prime rib steaks at 16 oz each.

·
Super Moderator
4,472 Posts
You're entitled to your opinion, however, this is the "Land Sale - Buy - Lease" section of the forum so please take this discussion somewhere else...thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.