Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so before i get cracked over the head for saying the L word hear me out. im looking for a 100 to 300 acre lease or a few smaller plots to take kids and clients hunting. i have my own private property to hunt but its small plots in urban areas. some do not allow me o bring guests and others i dont want to take anyone. i enjoy taking new people and kids hunting....just need some more land........ok hit me over the head now boys!
LGE-VM510 NetFront/3.5.1 (GUI) MMP/2.0

·
Registered
326 Posts
I will not bash you for doing want you want. To send money to take someone hunting< good for you some tight wadds on here could learn somthing from that.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Ok so before i get cracked over the head for saying the L word hear me out. im looking for a 100 to 300 acre lease or a few smaller plots to take kids and clients hunting. i have my own private property to hunt but its small plots in urban areas. some do not allow me o bring guests and others i dont want to take anyone. i enjoy taking new people and kids hunting....just need some more land........ok hit me over the head now boys!
LGE-VM510 NetFront/3.5.1 (GUI) MMP/2.0
What part of the state?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
What a relief your far from me. I won't have to worry about that dreaded sorry you can't hunt here anymore thing. Yeah ,The guy wants it all to himself and hes willing to pay.

If your willing to travel 1.5 hours than I know you could find a nice place to take some youth. (good for you) hunting for free.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I'm with you brother , say no to lease it is a disease destined to destroy the hunting heritage period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
I like you GoshenGrunter but I am anti-Lease.... But I have a few property's around that I would take you and a small fella or Gal....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts