Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LAZY IKE...boy i can remember this being one of my favorites in black rib.can't hardly find em any more.but i did,bigmouths won't know what hit em.lazy ike black rib

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Yes I agree, they work well. Lazy Ikes, flatfish, benos, all of those are great! They had lazy ikes at Gander Mountain, or at least they did last year.

·
Registered
57 Posts
An orange Brooks Reefer use to be one of my favorite Canada pike and walleye baits.... Haven't seen on in years..

·
Registered
514 Posts
Brooks Reefer ...

I bet Capt SheepHead might have a few left in GPa Wise's tackle box;) .. also ole' raybob returned a alum kite to the box a few years ago :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Wow, you are old :))))))) I remember how excited Dad and I got when we tried the kites and didn't have to use that big ole lead sinker :)

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
The biggest walleye I've CAUGHT was about 26" and it came on a red flatfish while trolling along shore in 50 feet of water when it came up to a 6 ft dropoff. My dad thought I was crazy for using it in that deep of water, but when he hit bottom I caught the fish! In case you were wondering the largest walleye I've had on was 31" long on a black and silver rapala...my uncle later caught it in the same place I lost it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts