Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know a lab breeder that they would recommend?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response but I should be picking up my lab this weekend or next if we can get our schedules lined up.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am located in salesville ohio. I should be having a litter early next year. The website is www.lintonskennel.com if you would like to look at it. When we r going to have pups we keep it up dated as mich as we can. There is also a way to follow the kennel on facebook. Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks

Thank you for your quick response, I will be looking at getting a dog in early spring and will look at your website. Do you by chance have past customers with comments or testimoniles about your dogs? I hope to do some business with you, and once again thank you for the info.
Jason

·
Registered
25 Posts
I currently dont have a commets page on the web site but that is a great idea to put on there and i will be checking out on how to do that. I have many customers come back and get another pup. Also had a woman fly to ohio and get one from berbank california. ( im not the best speller sorry). But i could probley get you some names and numbers of people that have bought off me and you could call them to double check things out.
I have alot of pictures that people have sent me also of past liter pups if you would like to look at them sometime to see what the dog will look like.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I had the best dog I ever had ( I've had a few..spaniels..etc and now a few labs) from marsh mutts in in Warsaw Indiana.

She breeds and trains..I now have my 2nd lab from her after having joe for 13 yrs..I now have a nephew of his. She trainex joe and will be training.img boomers..when he is over 1 yr old ill get another from her.

Email Chris and tell her "butch" sent u.

I get nothing for having done so

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Registered
21 Posts
I appreciated your post and would love to contact Chris, but I do not have an email or number, if you have a any of them please if its alright let me have either and I will make contact with them.
Thanks,
Jason

1 - 10 of 10 Posts