Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With a strong push from defending Nationwide Series champion Ricky Stenhouse Jr., Kurt Busch won a wild Subway Jalapeno 250 Friday night at Daytona International Speedway.

More...

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
With a strong push from defending Nationwide Series champion Ricky Stenhouse Jr., Kurt Busch won a wild Subway Jalapeno 250 Friday night at Daytona International Speedway.

More...
I saw a better demolition derby at our county fair - dang :whistle::mischeif:

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
I saw a better demolition derby at our county fair - dang :whistle::mischeif:
so whats the scuttle butt on dancia...was she wrecked by some bum or did she panic...it said she led 14 laps...sounds like this was a push and get pulled race...which i cant stand...theres no real winner but two winners...its like a racecar 30'long...:mischeif::nono:nascar...stop this ...:irked:

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
so whats the scuttle butt on dancia...was she wrecked by some bum or did she panic...it said she led 14 laps...sounds like this was a push and get pulled race...which i cant stand...theres no real winner but two winners...its like a racecar 30'long...:mischeif::nono:nascar...stop this ...:irked:
Well tha talking heads sez she had the best care and a good chance to win - well she can drive fast but has a li'll trouble positioning herself on the track in the right place and staying with her drafting partner - she had a good chance to win - but the good ole boyz ain't gon'a let a open-wheel indy girley beat them - they couldn't live with that - smoke is bout the only indy guy that made it ta the top in nascar cuz he ain't afraid ta pull the trigger - him need ta school danica a li'll - :D - she still my main squeeze but if this keeps up uhm gona see of mullys bigfoot girlfriend has a sister - dang :whistle:

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Well tha talking heads sez she had the best care and a good chance to win - well she can drive fast but has a li'll trouble positioning herself on the track in the right place and staying with her drafting partner - she had a good chance to win - but the good ole boyz ain't gon'a let a open-wheel indy girley beat them - they couldn't live with that - smoke is bout the only indy guy that made it ta the top in nascar cuz he ain't afraid ta pull the trigger - him need ta school danica a li'll - :D - she still my main squeeze but if this keeps up uhm gona see of mullys bigfoot girlfriend has a sister - dang :whistle:
ok ...uh uh...

uh uh i was wonderin if bigfoot was a girl...:yikes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts