close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

King Buck

Discussion in 'Deer Camp Talk' started by bigmattusmc8791, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Not sure who all has been following the big issue with te King Buck being score the world reocrd, but it seems the B&C is doign tis best to screw the little guy out of his trophy... ITs sad when big business even has control of a simple sport of deer hunting.. We all know its a big money maker and the industry is pushing products at people all day long regrdless if they work or not.. TC is the worst.. I gave all of my TC stuff away after that crap with GR. Anyways... Oh do a good search and see how many of the pro hunters you see on TV are getting busted for illegal stuff in the woods.. The big turd Nugent busted yet again... These guys are great role models for the children they keep talking about to get you the ADULT to spend more money...What 7yr kind really enjoys killing ****.. The kid is only doing it to be close to his parent(s), come on get real..

I hope people follow the DDH article and fight for the little guy..
    http://www.deeranddeerhunting.com/d...g-bucks-final-score?et_mid=578588&rid=3491311

Anyways good luck everyone this season, jsut a few more weeks and i'll be in the woods with ya..

Semper Fi.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2012
  2. From the photo that is shown it looks like it is a non typical point that doesn't originate from the main beam. I looked at some of my racks and you can see a grain pattern that originates up from the main beam, I don't see that pattern here. But hey what do I know I am not a trained scorer.

Good luck this season.

3. I don't blame them (b&c scorers). The point looks like it originates from the other tine. To close to just give the guy the largest whitetail record in the world. It has to be cut and dry for that record. I'm sure he's just fine. Boone and Crockett has scored so many bucks this way some potential records with same results. That's the way it is.

4. I agree. Now that it's going to panel review and they declare it a typical point, then when it falls short of the WR by a 1/8'' we'll never hear the end of the this. D&D Hunting magazine will be crying about the shrinkage it lost in 6 years from not being considered a typical in the first place. B&C should have never changed
    their ruling on accepting breaks....then it would have been a clear non-contender in the first place. It is what it is i guess...

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2015