Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at my sons baseball practice yesterday. They have been practicing indoors since Feb. The facility is a warehouse converted into a baseball school. There are no restrooms inside. You have to go outside behind the bldg or there are some trees that overlook a nice bottom land that goes up to a ridge. This is in an industial complex, and there is really no problems with anyone seeing.

Anyway, mother nature was calling so I went out back to relieve myself by my favorite tree. I had just started watering some grass and out of nowhere came this thunderous goooobbbbllle. Well i am sure you can imagine what happened when I instictivly attempted to kneel down so as not to spook the gobbler, yep, a nice wet spot on my brown shorts, looked like a neon sighn.

I watched the gobbler and 2 hens for about 20min., hoping I would dry off, didnt happen. I had to go back inside and it didnt take very long for all the joking to start.

I started to explain, but decided it was best just to give up and take the ribbing.

·
Registered
328 Posts
That's when you find a puddle and soak yourself down really good...At least your knees and then just splash water elsewhere. Then the story is "damn stick. Tripped and fell in a puddle".

Or you call this guy for help. "You're not cool, unless you pee your pants"

Good stuff. Thanks for the laugh.

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
what gets me is when you go to a real bathroom...do your thing with no problem but the trouble begins when you step up to the sink and do the right thang and wash your hands...you gently turn the faucet and the water gushs out of the sink all over the front of your pants...happened to me at the hospital where i work...:D

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, I got an e-mail from my sons coach today. It seems the team has got together and bought some adult diapers for me......He did apoligize because they couldnt find any "camo" ones. He said they are pretty sure they have enough, but it "DEPENDS" on how many turkeys gobble at my "DECOY" while I am Peeing.:yikes:

Looks like I am in for a long baseball season.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts