close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Just wondering if the moderators are..

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by cambridgezowie, Jun 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just wondering if the moderators are going to let this site be trolled by people selling leases?

Pretty bad when you come to the site and see the whole page filled up with leases.For sale on posts that are years old. Most these people doing this never post anything but leases.

Should have to have minimum posts or a couple years in.This is absolutely ridiculous......

I guess I could get that 3,000 pack of multi colored hunting beads and post each one individually for sale..... :eek:o_O:mad:;)

2. Yep...been extra bad lately. How much you want for the beads? :D

Kyle13 and ohihunter2014 like this.

3. I've never been a fan of leasing and seeing the whole page filled with it is bad for the site in my opinion. Are the beads of good quality? I have some worn out tractor tires that I would be willing to sell for an ridiculous price if there's a sucker willing.

bankfish and ohihunter2014 like this.
  4. I feel like I just opened my junk box.. spammy scammy scum.

247deer and cambridgezowie like this.
  5. would you be willing to lease the beads?

6. I'll let you know in 15 years. So I'm relevant.

ohihunter2014 likes this.
  7. If you start talking about X-bow vs compound bow they will close them down . HAHA

Kyle13 and cambridgezowie like this.
  8. Or shooting one deer and then another 2min later without tagging it.

9. I'm willing to start an auction... If I lease you one or two you will have to check in here every other day for as long as it lasts.If you screw me out of the dollar fifty and return it abused.I may come looking for you!!!!:p

10. Not sure what happened but this site has collapsed it seems. Currently a grand total of 15 members on line. Looks like its not just the moderators that are MIA.

11. Ohio, only if they get called out on it . Then say they tagged it with out the kid knowing . HAHA must have taught him he doesn't have to carry his own tag.

SQACK KILLER and ohihunter2014 like this.
  12. How fast you think this one will get shut down now . Any bets on it . CZ has some beads he may put up .

13. Taught that kid a few wildlife violations or how to lie to cover your but and then the mods jump in a delete it. Funny thing was one guy pm me said he was going to the wardens.

14. Might not be one in that county .

15. Steve

Steve Staff Member Admin Mod

The poster in question has been terminated along with his posts. He just lost a lot of work.