Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've brought this up before, but never really got an answer or didn't care for the answer I got. Anyway, what I'm thinkin is trying to get a little competition going. Now this is all for fun and I don't want any "I'm better than you cause I use...." BS because we all know if you hunt with......... you're a better hunter than guys who use......... We've established that. (Just put whatever you use in the first blank and know it to be true and everyone else knows it too, so don't start it here).
So, what I'm thinkin is having teams depending on what type of hunting implement you're using, but you can be on multiple teams, but not for the same type. Example: if you're on the inline team, you can't be on the flintlock, pistol or shotgun team, but you can be on the compound, crossbow, longbow or recurve team. So, if you shoot multiple implements, you'll want to pick one for bow and one for gun.
I don't want this to interfere with the regular contest, I just figured this may get more folks, like myself, to hunt with something they may not hunt with all that much.
Anyone else interested?
I'll probably need help runnin it so there will be captains of each team to help things go smoothly. interested?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
I'd be on a team by my self I got Fred bear compound / mossberg shotgun/ cva muzzleloader

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like we'll all be on a team by our lonesome.
If there's not more interest, reckon it won't happen.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Browning bows were made by PSE, I actually have a Browning Swampfox myself buy plan on investing in a mainline PSE this year

1 - 9 of 9 Posts