close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Just checking in fella's..

Discussion in 'Ohio Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by 419Bear, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Just wanted to say sorry I haven't been around much. Although I know a few people might be happy about that. I got a new job so I have been working 60+ hours a week. Was unsure if I would even be able to hunt this year due to time constraints and not being able to hunt those woods around the house..

Was at the bar the other night driving some friends home after work and a buddy came in who lives just down the road. We were talking and he gave me permission to hunt. No one has hunted his property in 14 years and while it's not very big it is right between a huge woods that "NO ONE" has hunted in 20+ years and a good body of water. He said the deer go through every day and he's seen a 16 pointer out there..

So today I went and dropped off a salt block and set up a stand where the paths converge. So I am hoping that I can contribute to my teams success in this years hunt off thing.

Anyways hope everyone has a great season. It's coming in soon so be prepared for the fun to start..