Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Any runners or walkers out there?

We are extending an open invitation to our Friends of Melana 5k run / 1 mile walk family event on June 24th. If you would like to participate in the event the signup is here: www.summerfest5k.eventbrite.com

Please get your relatives and friends to sponsor you. Please remind any other participants that you know - about this sheet too.

See you there.

·
Registered
5,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Garrettsville Village zip is 44231

·
Super Moderator
3,037 Posts
I ran in this event last year. It was a well run event and the course was challenging, but not overly difficult. Nice long straight sections with just a few rolling hills.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The event was something that I really pondered on to attend and participate on but it was not the one for me, I suppose. But if it would be something that would be available next year or probably some time sooner, it would most certainly be something that I would attend and take part with.

So how was it for those who attended? I sure hope that it was something that was totally worthwhile.

·
Registered
5,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We had 229 participants this year and everyone had a great time. We raised thousands of dollars toward childhood cancer medical research to utilize in our medical grant. 2013 will be same time and same place. See you there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts