close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

It's your place, have fun.

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by Steve, Dec 12, 2002.

1. Steve

Steve Staff Member Admin Mod

Welcome to your new OhioSportsman forums. As you can see I still have a lot of work to do, but that shouldn't stop you from registering away and starting to post.

I got lots of plans for these forums and the root webpage http://www.ohiosportsman.com. I plan on trying out some of the newest and slickest software available here.

JamesBalog likes this.
  2. Steve

Wow, 9 people online almost immediately. Hopefully we can get the user levels up to what you have come to expect at michigan-sportsman.com. I'm open for category suggestions that may be unique to Ohio.

bluedog likes this.

3. Looking Forward to a great site

Steve, Looking forward to a great site like your Michigan site.I am a regular on there and have met some great people there.
    Thanks for all your hard work.
    Capt`n Dwayne
    WalleyeWiz Guide Service:)

BuzzBait Brad likes this.
  4. Nice place here, still got that new smell:D

5. We might have a little fun here:)

Jason

6. I dont recall anything about family oriented either! I wonder if a damn is going to get blocked! HMMMMMM

7. Hi Steve,

Guess who??? LOL

How much fun can I have???:cool:

Just kidding. If any of you guys from Ohio are looking for some tips on and from Michigan, I might have some. I don't give out fishin' holes though....

Steve,

This looks real good!

8. We need more discussions on the most popular"game" fish in the State of Ohio, the "Catfish"!:D :rolleyes:

9. membership is growing

I see at least 50 new members in a couple of days!
    nice site..nice rules:)

10. Steve

Spread the word Gator.

11. I'll drop some links..quick on the editing huh Steve!!!:D

12. When I registered, I was kind of wondering how long this place had been online.

Well now! I guess that we'll all automatically get braggin' rights as being the "old members" around all the "new guys."

Congratulations to those that fired this site into cyberspace. She looks good. I think I'll stay.:cool: :D

13. Wow.....

Fast growth !! Lots of fun too !!:D
    Looks like it's going to grow real fast. Thanks for the site Steve.

14. I like it!

Need a boat and mota,s forum someday. LakeRaider""

15. Elaborate? Sounds entertaining to say the least...

Sent from my MB855 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

16. that post was from 12-12-2002 when the site first opened...still a great place to come to...and now is the best site about ohio hunting...fishing and camping...overall...no doubt the best hunting site...:D