Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man what a great season I had in the woods this year and growing with God and his creation. The birds outsmarted me again this year again. Had close incounters in Hocking Co this year but no luck. Went out last night and saw 4 running away from me it was awesome to go out! Very thankful every day God gives me an awesome oppurtunity to hunt.

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Absolute worst season I have had in 25 years, but it's still been fun. I was blessed with an awesome job that I started March 12th. I knew it would seriously cut into my scouting/hunting time, but when I look around and see all the people unemployed and struggling to make ends meet, I consider myself a very lucky man. Next year will be different as I will have vacation time again.
sam-r261 UP.Browser/6.2.3.8 (GUI) MMP/2.0

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good luck with your work enjoy it! It was a great year even tho no turkeys thanks for commenting guys and God bless

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
I didn't make it out this year. Turkey hunting is my #2 next to deer hunting. Too much work. Maybe next year. Congrat to all that scored. Wish I could have been in the woods. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts