close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Impressive Arizona Bull-

Discussion in 'Out of State Hunts' started by Deehntr56, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Deehntr56

Deehntr56 Staff Member Mod

Season has started!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wonder if that hunt will be on TV? That's Shockey's consultant and is on his Professionals show.

3. not an elf, just "trick photography, photoshopping, simple dishonesty to find gullible customers and manufacture cash money. It seems there are no honest outfitters. the elk probably grew up on an Ohio amish farm. No elk will hit 2000 pounds.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2012
  4. Deehntr56

You have to let Anti be the pessimist that he is- we are working on making him "optimistic" and positive about some of this- but it's an on-going project. The key is to get him out hunting more and seeing some of these "big" animals out in the wild!!

5. Beautiful elk!!! That is one thing I want to do is go out west and kill me a big bull!!! Man that is sweet!!!

6. "The key is to get him out hunting more and seeing some of these "big" animals out in the wild!!"

Actually my son just bought a house in the Springs. He is now a major at Fort Kit Carson for the next 4 years. I hear the permit hunts for elk and mule deer at the "academy" are practically a sure thing if your drawn.

7. Deehntr56

:thumbs_up: Your in the "money"!!!:D