close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I'm ready

Discussion in 'Ohio Bowhunting' started by coalminer, Sep 8, 2012.

1. I'm now ready for bow season... Just bought me a new barnett ghost crossbow and a new summit open shot climber stand...Cleared off a 7 acre spot on the back side of my farm in the middle of the woods and made it one big food plot...Got the feeders set and ready and just put my camera up today...Lots and lots of deer tracks in my new area it's looking pretty good found some fresh rubs too...:D I'll post pic as i get them...Good luck this year guys....Stay safe...

2. Good luck to you as well coalminer. I hope to see you get a giant.

3. Heres my new stand before pic...

Attached Files:

4. New stand finished pic...

Attached Files:

5. My new food plot locatin pics not yet finished...There will be a new cabin from the spot i took the pic over looking the new food plot... It will be around seven acres when finished... The cabin will be up by next weekend...

Attached Files:

6. This pic is the new road that will be going to the new food plot and the cabin....Ahhhh so much to do yet and so little time left...

Attached Files:

7. Hope you guys are able to see the pics... If not let me know... I will post more pics when everything is finished and the food plot is nice and green...

8. I can see those pictures and it looks like you have been busy. Good luck this season.

RGJZ06

Coal isn't made in China.

9. Thanx i still have a ton of work to do...:D

10. Does that grader belong to you? That would make short work of the clearing for sure.

RGJZ06

11. That was just a small dozer that belongs to a friend of mine i hunt with...It does the job thow...:)

12. Here's another new bow i bought...

Attached Files:

13. Yep the food plot is starting to pop up...

Attached Files:

14. Heres a big boy my aunt killed in the same area last year...:cheeky-smiley-022:

Attached Files: