close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Icy conditions

Discussion in 'Cold Water Species Fishing' started by j_blocker, Dec 12, 2002.

1. The word is the rivers are locked up, allthough i've been hearing/reading reports of people getting out and getting a few here and there. I may wait till next weekend to get back at it. If your going to go, go east and don't be afraid to mix it up, try everywhere.

Jason

Jason

2. good to see you here J! I haven't made it up to the rivers since the perch outing that was cancelled last fall. Hope to make it there in the spring.

3. Jason, is everyone leaving GFO? Or just going here as well? Glenn

4. Steve

Steve Staff Member Admin Mod

I hope they are leaving GFO :) No but really, I am very pleased with the first day's response to this site. We hope to give the front page of this site a big facelift this weekend. After that it will be a state of the art, user upload capable, photo gallery.

5. I ain't leavin GFO, I would have withdrawls lol. This is now my second site, no disrespect intended. I don't get to go out and do as much outdoors since I became a family man and these sites are my release to do so.

Bill

6. Steve

Steve Staff Member Admin Mod

In time, we hope to make this your online destination of choice.

7. Steve

Looks like a nice site. Im sure it will get a really good responce from people. Jblocker are you heading up to Erie with Tpet and some of the rest of us from gfo?

8. I'm not leaving the GFO , but this site will be on my favorite list. Very nice site.

9. Nice to see you all, i have no intentions of leaving either site, i enjoy both

Jason